Rustic Collection Entry Doors in Wyckoff & Ridgewood
Fiberglass Entry Doors The perfect accent for Tuscan, Spanish and Southwestern style homes.
- Insulated Cherry fiberglass construction
- 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam core
- UV resistant and impervious to moisture – won’t rot, split, shrink, separate or crack
- A variety ofstyles to choosefrom.
- Eight factory finish stain options, eighteen paint options
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® PREMIUM Series opener for these garage doors.
Rustic fiberglass entry doors, made from rich Cherry grain, are designed to complement American Southwest or Mediterranean-inspired architecture. Authentic proportions and distinctive panel details offer the look and feel of solid wood with the lasting durability and energy efficient benefits of fiberglass.
Premium Fiberglass Doors
- Elegant panel designs
- Won’t dent, rot, crack or rust
- Low maintenance
- Optional Finishing Touch™ paint/stain system provides a durable and long-lasting finish
Polyurethane Foam Core
- Proven and effective energy-efficient insulation
- Secure dense foam
Strong, Secure Construction
- 3-1/2″ LSL (laminated strand lumber) plus hinge and lock stile run the entire length of the door for added strength and stability
- Rigid, resists bowing
- True square edge, looks like a real wood door Smooth fiberglass and steel doors have a 12″ lock block
Composite Top and Bottom Rail
- 1″ top rail – 1-1/2″ bottom rail
- Rot resistant – helps eliminate water infiltration
Composite Adjustable Sills
- Help eliminate air and water infiltration
- Rot resistant – require little to no maintenance
- Available in Brass, Patina and Satin Nickel finishes
- Seals tight
- Easily replaced
- Helps to eliminate air and water infiltration