High Definition Steel Doors in Ridgewood, NJ
High Definition Steel Doors Practical, Strong and Stylish.
- Polyurethane foam core
- Impervious to moisture – won’t rot, split, shrink, separate or crack
- A Variety of Styles to choose from.
- Eighteen factory-finished paint colors
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® PREMIUM Series opener for these garage doors.
High-definition paneling for distinct styles with shadow lines. Make a statement with decorative glass, then match sidelites, transoms and coordinating garage door windows to enhance the total curb appeal of your home. Energy efficient, Clopay steel door systems feature a solid insulating core, 12″ wood lock block to secure the lock set, and high performance composite bottom rails that resist rot and insect damage.
Polyurethane Foam Core
- Proven and effective energy-efficient insulation
- Secure dense foam
Strong, Secure Construction
- 3-1/2″ LSL (laminated strand lumber) plus hinge and lock stile run the entire length of the door for added strength and stability
- Rigid, resists bowing
- True square edge, looks like a real wood door Smooth fiberglass and steel doors have a 12″ lock block
Composite Top and Bottom Rail
- 1″ top rail – 1-1/2″ bottom rail
- Rot resistant – helps eliminate water infiltration
Composite Adjustable Sills
- Help eliminate air and water infiltration
- Rot resistant – require little to no maintenance
- Available in Brass, Patina and Satin Nickel finishes
- Seals tight
- Easily replaced
- Helps to eliminate air and water infiltration