Canyon Ridge Garage Doors: Limted Edition
Full cladding and overlay faux wood Carriage House doors combine the beauty and texture of natural wood with the energy efficiency of an insulated steel door.
- Half-inch thick polymer composite cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood to replicate the species’ natural texture and intricate grain patterns.
- Five-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + full cladding + overlay .
- 2″- Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. R-value of 20.4.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in
accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress (see below).
- Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Factory finish options are Walnut, Dark, Medium and Whitewash. Doors can be ordered primed for those homeowners wishing to custom paint or stain their doors.
- Your choice of rectangular, square, or true arched window designs in clear, obscure, seeded or insulated glass. Window grilles are removable for ease of cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® PREMIUM Series opener for these garage doors.
- COMPOSITE OVERLAY
- COMPOSITE CLADDING
- 2″ INTELLICORE® INSULATION
Customize your Canyon Ridge Collection garage door with your choice of wood species, color, panel design, top section, and decorative hardware. You can also custom paint or stain your door in the field.